OUR HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES
The primary aim of our human resources policy is the development and preservation of CIM Awareness and Culture.
- We want all employees to feel they are a part of the CIM and to be proud of that distinction.
- Because we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset, we build our employee relationships on a strong and lasting foundation. No working relationship is regarded as temporary. Our goal is to attract talented people into our organization and to foster and encourage their long-term development and success.
- Job Adaptation Training for newly hired personnel is reinforced by on-the-job and external training to track their progress.
- CIM is an equal opportunity employer. Our rigorous application of this policy ensures that hiring, as well as progress and promotion within the company, will be free of discrimination based on race, gender or beliefs.
- We take meticulous care in employee selection, placement and career development. Our criteria for success include loyalty, honesty, sensitivity, aptitude for teamwork, a strong work ethic, and both personal and interpersonal professionalism.